The fastest way to get leads is to build a squeeze page that you can use with Facebook ads. And the fastest way to build a squeeze page hands down is with Clickfunnels. That's why in this step-by-step tutorial you are going to learn how to quickly and easily use Clickfunnels and Facebook Ads to start bringing in a ton of leads right now.
All you have to do is follow along.
- First, go to Clickfunnels (if you don't already have an account there is a 14-day free trial) oNote: A landing page is a website page that is focused on an offer so people can opt-in by giving their email address or phone number which results in generating leads.
- Next, in the “ClickFunnels” landing page, scroll down and click on the “Start Your Free 14 Day Trial” sign-up button.Note: For this example, after clicking on the sign-up button, you need to create your “ClickFunnels” account.
- Once in the “ClickFunnels” app page, click on “Funnels” on the menu tab and select “Build Funnel” from the drop-down.
- Then, click on the “Settings” tab on the far right corner of your screen.Note: For this example, you can see the actual link of the landing page and you can jump right in and start editing by clicking the “Edit Page” button but it is recommended to go to the “Settings” first.
- Now, in the “Settings” page, make sure to name the funnel by typing in your preferred name inside the “Name” box.Once done, click on the “Steps” tab.Note: For this example, it is also recommended that you put in your Facebook pixel code in the “Head Tracking Code” box. The “Domain” name should be filled out as well.
- Once you’re back in the “Steps” tab, click on the “Edit Page” button.
- Next, for this example, you will be brought to a blank page.Click on “Settings” and select “SEO Meta Data” from the drop-down.Note: If you are using a template, it is not going to be a blank page but it is going to be already pre-built for you.
- Then, key in your preferred “Title” name and “Description”.
Note: For this example, the “Title” is “How I Get SEO Clients” and the “Description” is “Getting Clients Made Easy”.
- Again, click on “Settings”.And select “Integrations” from the drop-down.
- After that, click on the “Remove Integration?” link to turn off integrations.
- Next, go back to the “Settings” tab and select the “Tracking Code” option.
- Then, paste your “Facebook Pixel Code” in the “Tracking Code” dialogue box.Note: You can grab your “Facebook Pixel Code” by just going into your business manager clicking on the “Pixels” section and copying the code. By doing this, you will be able to track the people visiting your page and do retargeting.
- Once again, click on “Settings” and select “General” from the drop-down.
- On the “General” pop-up window, you can just edit the settings to your preference.
- Now, for this example, click on the “Mobile” icon since the ad traffic is being viewed in a mobile phone.Then, hover your mouse pointer over the plus “+” sign inside the gray panel and hit the “Add New Section” button.Note: You actually have two view options which are the “Desktop” and the “Mobile” version. The steps are the same for both in building a funnel.
- At this point, select “Full Width” which is in the “Layout” options.
- Meanwhile, you can always add another row in the funnel.Hover your mouse over the plus “+” sign inside the gray panel and click on the blue “Add New Row” button.Then, select the number of columns to add in your row which is “1 Column” for this example.
Note: “ClickFunnels” work by rows so you can add depending on the number of rows you prefer.
- Now, for this example, let’s say you wanted to add a video.Hover your mouse under an existing row and click on the plus “+” sign inside the green circle to add another section.Again, select “Full Width” which is in the “Layout” options.
- After that, to add a “Headline”, click on “Add New Element” from within a row which is highlighted in orange.And select “Headline” under the “Text” options.Note: Headline is a call to action for people who visit your landing page to have a high percentage of conversion rate.
- Then, type in your “Headline” inside the text box and click on it.Note: For this example, the headline is “The Video I Send That Gets A 100% Response Rate From Business Owners”.
- Next, click on the gear icon inside the blue border.
- On the “Headline Settings” page, resize the font by moving the slider left or right.Then, click on the “Select a Font” button.Note: For this example, the font size is set to “24”.
- Now, click on the font type to your liking.Note: For this example, the font type is “Fj” or “Fjalla One”.
- After that, to adjust the column and row settings of your headline, tap on the headline text.And click on the gear icon in the blue border.
- Once in the “Column Row” settings, scroll down a bit.Under “Padding”, adjust the “Top” option slider.Note: For this example, the slider is set to “0” to adjust the headline higher.
- Now, to add a “Sub-headline”, click on the “Headline” text.And hit the orange plus “+” sign to add another element.
- Next, select the “A” icon which is the “Sub-headline” option.
- Then, type in your “Sub-headline” in the text box.Note: Adding a “Sub-headline” is a good thing to do to reiterate your “Headline” to provide people with more information.
- This time, add another row for the video.Click on the plus “+” sign below an existing row.
- Next, select “1 Column” for this example.
- Then, click on “Add New Element” from within a row which is highlighted in orange.
- After that, click on the “Video” button.
- Again, to adjust the column settings, tap on the video.And click on the gear icon in the blue border.
- Then, adjust the “Top” option slider under “Padding”.
- In the meantime, we need an embed code for the video.For this example, the video is on YouTube, “https://www.youtube.com”.So after opening the video on YouTube, click on the “Share” icon.
Then, click on “Embed” which is at the bottom.
- On the pop-up page, scroll down and untick all boxes under “Embed Options”.
- Next, highlight the code and right-click on it.Then, select “Copy”.
- Now, going back to your funnel, click on the video itself to view the settings.And paste the code in the “Video Embed” text box.
- After that, click on the orange plus “+” sign to add another element.
- Next, scroll down and select “Button” under “Form” options.
- Then, click on the “Button” element to show the settings.Name the “Button” and adjust the “Font Size” slider to your preference.Note: For this example, the button name is “Watch My Video Emails” and the font size is “20”.
- Again, click on the font type and choose your preferred font.Note: For this example, the font type is “Fj” or “Fjalla One” like what is shown in step# 23.
- Now, hover your mouse over the video and click the plus “+” sign to insert an element.
- Then, scroll down and select “Input” under “Form” options.
- To add another “Input”, click on the orange plus “+” sign below your existing element.
And again, select “Input” from the “Form” option, which is shown in step# 44.Note: For this example, two “Input” elements were added which is the “Name” and the “Email Address” for building an email list. However, you can also add an “Input” element for the phone number if you are doing a lead generation.
- Next, click on the first “Input” element to view the settings.Note: In this example, the input type is changed to “Full Name”, the placeholder text is “Name” and required is set to “Required”.
- This time, click on the second “Input” element to modify the settings.Note: In this example, the input type is changed to “Email Adress”, the placeholder text is “Your Email Address Here” and required is set to “Required”.
- Now, you will notice the red “Warning-Button Action Not Set” text under the “Button” element.To remove this, click on the “Button” element that says “Watch My Video Emails” in this example to open the settings.And click on the green “Set Action” tab.
- Then, select the “Submit Order/ Submit Form” option.
And click on the blue “Back” button.Note: When people visit the landing page and submit their information, “Clickfunnels” will be sending leads to your email telling you that people have joined your email list.
- Then, click “Save”.Eventually, in this example, you can also change the “URL” using “WordPress”.Note: If you have a WordPress account, you can actually publish the Clickfunnels page on your website with a better URL.
- So after logging into your WordPress account, click on the “Clickfunnels” menu.Then, select “Add New”.
Note: To have the Clickfunnels option in your WordPress, you need to download the plugin first by going to the “Plugins” store.
- On the next page, scroll down to the “Page Settings”.On the “Choose Funnel” drop-down, select the funnel name.Then, type in your “Custom Slug” and click on the green “Save Page” button.
Note: For this example, Custom Slug is “seo-clients”.
- Finally, when you go to the new URL, you can now view the landing page that you have set up using ClickFunnels.And that’s how to use ClickFunnels to get Facebook Leads! Pretty easy huh? When you master creating landing pages in quick funnels and you refine your offer… you can literally get paid to drive more leads in your funnel. As you make more and more sales, those sales pay for the leads you are getting. This is what the big dogs do and why they are able to constantly grow their audience. They spend a massive amount of money on ads knowing that their sales are paying for those ads and then some.
Note: This tutorial is based off a great video tutorial that someone else did. I wanted to make it available in an easier step-by-step format in writing. If you'd like to see the original video you can view it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTPJdhXMBAA