If you are looking to sell t-shirts on Merch by Amazon then there are some tools that everyone needs in order to get going. Here's how to start Merch by Amazon by getting you familiar with some easy and free tools to make your Merch experience a breeze.
All Parts in the How to Sell on Merch By Amazon Series
- Part 1: How to Find Creative Ideas for Merch By Amazon
- Part 2: How to Find Keywords for Merch by Amazon
- Part 3: How to start Merch by Amazon with Some Free Tools
- Part 4: Design for Merch by Amazon
- Part 5: Design with Gimp for Merch by Amazon
- Part 6: Using Picmonkey for T-Shirt Designs
- Part 7: Using Word Swag for Amazon Merch
- Part 8: Merch by Amazon Gimp Tutorial
☐ 1. Download GIMP
Go to Google and search “Gimp download”
Click on GIMP – Downloads.
Determine whether you're using it for Mac or Windows before proceeding.
Note: In this case we will download GIMP for Windows
☐ 2. Sign in at Merch by Amazon
Next, open a tab and search “merch by amazon”
Once you get to the Merch by Amazon page, click on Sign in
Click on Resources at the upper right hand.
Click on T-shirt templates
And download the appropriate template for you.
Note: Since we have GIMP installed, we will download Gimp template.
☐ 3. Optional: Download 7-zip
The template file will be in zip format. If you don't have a software to unzip the file, search for “7 zip download” on Google.
Choose the appropriate version for your computer.
☐ 4. Extract the template
Right click on the file. Choose 7-zip or Winzip whichever you have. Extract the files.
And you will have the template that you will need in order to start making some shirts. 🙂